Lund Catch-it molded carpet floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weber Dude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have these floor mats? If so, how do you like them? I'm thinking about ordering them soon. I like that they're carpeted. Thanks.
image_2.jpg

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
never used them but I do like the fact that they have the grip on the bottom of them

welfarewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a set and didn't like them, I used them once before on my Ford Expedition and they work great but with my Yukon the plastic heal pad is to far forward on the mat, even when I slide the mat all the way back, within 2 months my heal had worn a hole thru the carpet and mat just an inch behind the heal pad.
I ditched them for plastic Husky Liners.

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I have a set and didn't like them, I used them once before on my Ford Expedition and they work great but with my Yukon the plastic heal pad is to far forward on the mat, even when I slide the mat all the way back, within 2 months my heal had worn a hole thru the carpet and mat just an inch behind the heal pad.
I ditched them for plastic Husky Liners.

well guess that answers that question - I have weather techs in everything I own.... love them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts