Lq4 rering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mechanic421

Mechanic421

06 Denali XL
Reaction score
I went with a summit bronze rocker kit. And I was expecting some sawing machine sound but I hate it. If you listen from the top all you can hear is the injectors. If you listen through the fender well looking at the headers sounds like a sewing machine. No ticks ,snaps are anything like that. So does anyone know of a set of affordable roller rockers ? Yes Yella Terra but I can not afford $700.00 right now. I know they are the shit, but any other best bang for buck rocker?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I went with a summit bronze rocker kit. And I was expecting some sawing machine sound but I hate it. If you listen from the top all you can hear is the injectors. If you listen through the fender well looking at the headers sounds like a sewing machine. No ticks ,snaps are anything like that. So does anyone know of a set of affordable roller rockers ? Yes Yella Terra but I can not afford $700.00 right now. I know they are the shit, but any other best bang for buck rocker?
Gonna post up a vid?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with the Yella Terra since Roger Vinci helped engineer them and he helped me a lot. It wasn’t something I wanted to take a chance with. I don’t have experience with any others but I’m real happy with them.

OP
OP
Mechanic421

Mechanic421

06 Denali XL
Reaction score
So about 2000 miles and still can’t wipe the smile! About ready to hit the track.
I don't think that's terrible for an XL with a 4 speed auto. Might get 1-2mpg better with the new combo. That's if you can keep your foot out of it.
finding it hard to keep my foot out of it! Sounds too good!