Lowering the HOE rear end.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The trailblazer spring ive been using for over 8 years now in tahoes lowers it 5.5 inches and rides better than the djm tahoe 5 inch drop spring. Due to my ties at djm im the only one that can get the DJM trailblazer 4 inch drop spring by itself without buying a entire trailblazer kit.

djm arms/rear hardware kit/rear tb springs/rear djm shocks will ride great and give you the look you want. anything else just hollar.

OP
OP
hoe

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Norcal PM sent.. Im going with a 3/5.5 I have decided that for sure.. Still need to narrow down some more questions.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob and ill beat anyones prices on the arms/rear hardware kit/shocks so look around if you see it for cheaper link me and ill beat it.

BigDawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
no prob and ill beat anyones prices on the arms/rear hardware kit/shocks so look around if you see it for cheaper link me and ill beat it.
Hey whats up? I already have an 3/5 drop on my 04 tahoe but i want to go a lil lower in the back..can u help with that please? Thanks

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey whats up? I already have an 3/5 drop on my 04 tahoe but i want to go a lil lower in the back..can u help with that please? Thanks
I no longer touch the tbss springs i designed my own that wont sag and top ring cracked on the tb springs.

Text me 415 519 2432

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts