Lowering Kits Direct Link ORDER PAGE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Andre81400

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From stock replacement kits to full lowering kits I have it all. If something is out there that you don't see listed here just holler back I will look into it for you. Also if you would like a wheel/tire package with lowering kit I can dial that in for you also. IM around 24/7 for help can call or text 415 519 2432 or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Link to lowering kits I offer
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=14

Thanks

Tony

Andre81400

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have an 02 with auto ride , but it's been eliminated. So my question is I wanna do the 3/5 lowering kit , and I want to know which way to go and what else is needed to achieve my perfect ride height ....you can email me your response at [email protected]

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

SidewaystheSeven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide on either a 2/4 or 3/5 on my Sub. Anyone know what the ride difference is like between the 2 setups.

memphizhoe

Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of a tahoe with the ultimate handling package installed ? I'd like to see what it looks like installed before I dropped close to 2000 grand on a kit . Thanks in advance .

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of a tahoe with the ultimate handling package installed ? I'd like to see what it looks like installed before I dropped close to 2000 grand on a kit . Thanks in advance .

what year?