Lowering and Towing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealer complete a ride height trim procedure calibration after installation.

Hmm…. What’s that? Did the dealer tell you what was involved in that process?

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CMoore711 Hook up to vehicle and adjust to new MRC readings after lowering. I read about it here and saved a screen shot to review with the dealer doing the install, they knew about it.
https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/15-tahoe-ltz-suspension-all-four-corners-bad.115840/
Yes. I did this on my wifes denali at some point…i think when installing the fox struts. The new ride height has to be calibrated…it was pretty simple when you have the right electronics.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is AWD and haven’t had any issues. I’m not sure why it would.

Rockjr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have a 2/3 belltech drop and it has screwed up sensors or something, it is all over the road in the slightest amount of snow/slush. I had a warning light come up about the suspension but i haven't taken it in yet.

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tow a 26 ft enclosed snowmobile trailer in the winter in deep snow, and yes it plows snow with the front end, but never gets stuck, I have had chains on all 4 wheels several times, gives the supercharger a good workout

DSC_0028.jpg

NIevo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tow a 26 ft enclosed snowmobile trailer in the winter in deep snow, and yes it plows snow with the front end, but never gets stuck, I have had chains on all 4 wheels several times, gives the supercharger a good workout

View attachment 361437

Man, I really like those wheels! What are they and what size?

Also, is that an RST or did you replace with RST pieces for the chrome delete?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep