Lowered the RST Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
By doing the opposite, make them longer. My installer will be making final adjustments next week to balance things out. Here is a post from another thread

In regards to the sensor rods;
Auto ride sensor rod links can be swapped to 10-24 threaded machine screws. At an overall length of 3-11/16" it levels out with about a 1/2" rake. For every 1/8" change in sensor rod length changes ride height by 3/4". It doesn’t take much adjustment in the sensor rod lengths to adjust the ride height.
That’s good news[emoji1316].. I was misinformed on this but now I feel better.. thank you Danyi2170 please lmk how you make out with your ride..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Before and after. Removed old deflector and installed the PPV deflector. Front is McGaughys drop spindles with upper A arms. DID NOT GET A FULL 2 IN. I was kinda expecting this. Seems like newer the car the less of a drop. And yes they do stick out just a tad. Rear is Belltech 3/4 kit. Did the spacer for the 3in drop. Because I didn’t get the full 2 in drop in front I’m going to slightly raise the rear by adjusting the auto ride sensors. Oh fun note...my bump stock brackets are more sandwiched in and pretty much flat against the frame. Not like the older ones where it sticks out a bit to cut underneath it. I don’t see how cutting it would be possible without damaging the frame. So I didn’t do the free travel mod.
View attachment 247198 View attachment 247199
Looks cool. I like the colors too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep