Lowered/Grilles/Resonator Delete---08 Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured Id share a few pics of my 08 Hybrid that I have been slowly trying to mod. Put on the belltech 2/3-4 about 2 weeks ago (love it), grillecraft grilles, and had the exhaust shop cut the HUGE resonator off the rear and do a custom 3" turn down/dump in the rear. Deleting the resonator added a nice deep tone to the truck. No drone whatsoever and now it sorta sounds like a stock Escalade/Denali. And the thing I love the most, it cant be seen from any angle you look. Its coming together nicely. I just have to get tires on my 24s and get rid of these disgusting OEM 18" wheels. Anywho, here are a few pics

Still to do:

Finish custom fiberglass enclosure for 10" and amp rack
Re paint interior trim gloss black
Eibach Rear Sway Bar
Tint Front Windshield
Volant CAI
Belltech adj Struts up front (need to go another 1")
Suede Headliner, Pillars, etc...
Possibly Esky Roof Rack (blacked out)

SNC11243.jpg
SNC11244.jpg
SNC11245.jpg
SNC11242-1.jpg

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good bud ... what rims did you get?

Oh and no lower grilles to hide those plastic inserts?

picture.php

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Oh and i've been looking at CAI for the HyHoe but can't figure out the part no ... help? :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good bud ... what rims did you get?

Oh and no lower grilles to hide those plastic inserts?

picture.php

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Oh and i've been looking at CAI for the HyHoe but can't figure out the part no ... help? :(

The lower grilles are on there, just kind of hard to see. I took the inserts off completely:sleepy10:...

I have a set of 24" &Swiss forged wheels.. Gloss black lips with a brushed center...

As for the CAI.. Here is a link to the one that hybrid guys are using...
http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/f69/volant-intake-24561/

I believe its just the powercore for the 07-08 regular Tahoe

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Looks great Brandon.

Thanks Eric... Esp for the hookup on the Belltech Kit.. Those remaining kits should go fast!

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The lower grilles are on there, just kind of hard to see. I took the inserts off completely:sleepy10:...

Ooopsies my bad ... as you went for the black they obviously blend in more than mine and I didn't pay enough attention. :(

I have a set of 24" &Swiss forged wheels.. Gloss black lips with a brushed center...

Should look amazing with the drop.

As for the CAI.. Here is a link to the one that hybrid guys are using...
http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/f69/volant-intake-24561/

Thanks man, checking it out now.

When you have a mo would you mind taking a pic under the back of the truck of what you did with the exhaust?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094