Low tire pressure light on dash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep super easy and cheap, twenty dollar switch, plug and play.
Indeed. If you're planning on keeping the truck more than a year, the DIC switch is worth every dollar. You can low-buck the install by cutting up the dash panel, or get the proper panel and install it all in one step. Literally plug and play.

You can search for things like 'DIC install' on this forum and get all sorts of ways to skin that cat.

2011SSVHOE

I'm an egual oportunity offender
Reaction score
cutting up the dash panel,

Yep, that's what I did, Just cut it real careful. Look on the dash behind the panel and take some measurements to see where the switch will fit and transfer that to the panel. Mask the panel off. mark your lines and cut and cross your fingers. Like I said easy. Oh yeah when you glue it in use some epoxy gel that doesn't run.

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We went the new panel route. Funny thing (not), is, though the panel arrived with more scuffs in it than the original panel had!

badandyturbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I have added the DIC button and I can see my tire pressures are all at ---. How do I get my new sensors to recognize the truck? I have new wheels and tires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe Belgium