Low engine oil

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sup guys, quick question, i have a 2015 yukon denali xl, and everytime im close to do an oil change it gives me the message that its time,but when i check the engine oil stick i see its either empty or almost nothing. truck dosent leak either,have anyone seem this happen on other trucks?

Sounds like your changing your oil every 7500 miles. I would change it every 5K miles. At 5K miles my oil is just under the full mark and slightly dark amber but can easily see threw the oil stick. AFM is still enabled.

I use only 0w20 AC Delco or 0w20 Mobil 1 and only use AC Delco Filters. Lately preferring AC Delco oil but you can not go wrong with Mobil 1 EP.

All that just IMHO.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, i will start checking fluids more often, there was one time when i took it to the dealership for oil change and after around half the life of the oil or 50% i got the message to add more,so i looked and i was on empty, not sure if dealership didnt put enough or it was something else,but i when out of town that time and i just had my wife take it to a different place for oil change and after that its just been really low right when its getting close to oil change or around 30%

You should check it every 2 weeks SERIOUSLY....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts