Loud seatbelt chime

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamdscott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2016 Yukon SLT... Any ideas why the seatbelt chime has gone crazy loud. It is random and sometimes it is normal and other times it is so loud it practically busts your ear drums. It will chime when I reset the mileage and if I push the start button to listen to the radio without the engine running. Of course when I take it to the dealer it won't do it so they won't even look at it.
Please no smart comments to just wear my seat belt because I always do or set the volume to the lowest because it is.
Thanks

Ghost10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2016 Yukon SLT... Any ideas why the seatbelt chime has gone crazy loud. It is random and sometimes it is normal and other times it is so loud it practically busts your ear drums. It will chime when I reset the mileage and if I push the start button to listen to the radio without the engine running. Of course when I take it to the dealer it won't do it so they won't even look at it.
Please no smart comments to just wear my seat belt because I always do or set the volume to the lowest because it is.
Thanks
My 2018 does the same thing sometimes but it’s not the seatbelt it’s the Parking sensor beeping sometimes it gets stuck and takes about I don’t know 10 seconds and then it shuts off but it gets so loud an error in the system there’s probably a bug in the programming and Needs to be re-flashed but I don’t know how to do that I should know how to do that since I can do other things with radios and computers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2