Lost preset stations at bottom of radio screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

powderbrake

Reaction score
My 2015 Tahoe has the MYLINK radio, and normally when the "Audio" or "radio" buttons are pressed, goes to the normal radio screen, which has a row of preset buttons cross the bottom of the screen. They disappeared, and I cannot find the appropriate buttons to push to get them back.

Here is how it looks now:

Radio no bars.jpg

When I touch the menu icon in the lower right corner, then touch the little "up arrows" in the lower right corner, I get this, showing the presets like I want. But when I touch the exit to go back to the main radio screen, the presets disappear.

Can anyone tell me how to get the presets back to the main radio screen?

Radio bars.jpg

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flick up from the bottom of the touch screen. That should bring back the row of presets. You can flick up a second time to expand it to two rows of presets too, if I recall correctly.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flick up from the bottom of the touch screen. That should bring back the row of presets. You can flick up a second time to expand it to two rows of presets too, if I recall correctly.
Except, I don't see the little red "up" arrow in the first pic. Hit the physical "radio" button. Also, go to the "settings" in the menu and make sure that you have 5, 10, or 15 presets to be shown selected.

chicagofan00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Except, I don't see the little red "up" arrow in the first pic. Hit the physical "radio" button. Also, go to the "settings" in the menu and make sure that you have 5, 10, or 15 presets to be shown selected.

I don't have a little red up arrow on my screen when I remove the row of presets.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you slide the presets left or right, to reveal the other ones?

OP
OP
P

powderbrake

Reaction score
The presets are working OK now. Thanks to chicagofan00 for the instructions.

dbbd1. Thanks for the reply. I do not have a red up arrow, perhaps because it is an early 2015. I appreciate your help.

antigua

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m having the same problem as you. I tried flicking up like suggested but just keep hitting the pause or Ff or rewind buttons. Am I doing something wrong?

antigua

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welp ended up fixing it. Went in and restored radio settings back to factory and then it’s back up.