Lost Connectivity

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
On a recent road-trip my daughter informed me there was no more Wi-Fi connection. Looking into it further the issue goes deeper - no hey google connection, none of the onstar buttons will call onstar, my GMC app does not connect to vehicle….. called onstar via cell phone and they said all good in their end and could not establish a connection so no trouble shooting support. Anyone else experience anything like this - thoughts on how to correct. Trying to avoid trim to dealer…. Thx

dancastro

Reaction score
Maybe it's your gmail account. A software update disconnected my gmail account & I lost connectivity as you describe.
Good Luck!

OP
OP
C

Cliff-Yukon

Reaction score
Maybe it's your gmail account. A software update disconnected my gmail account & I lost connectivity as you describe.
Good Luck!
I just re-logged into gmail (was signed out). Interesting tho as I had to move vehicle close to office to connect to building WiFi in order to sign in.... Still no in vehicle WiFi or Onstar - definitely some sort of connection issue with vehicle to outisde world... XM radio works just fine so at least I have good tunes going for me...