Loss of power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamdscott

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2016 Yukon. I was driving in city traffic in high heat with air conditioning running. I stopped at a light and when the light changed I had loss of power. I turned off the air conditioning and it ran fine. After getting home turned the air back on and ran through the neighborhood and all seems fine. Any ideas what would cause this.

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon. I would bet you posted in the wrong vehicle section because in the 2021+ section, that rig needs to go to warranty.

Plus, you gave absolutely no vehicle info so everything is guesswork at this point. Hopefully, the mods will get you put in the right section but need info for that.

100cars

Reaction score
I was driving in city traffic in high heat with air conditioning running. I stopped at a light and when the light changed I had loss of power. I turned off the air conditioning and it ran fine. After getting home turned the air back on and ran through the neighborhood and all seems fine. Any ideas what would cause this.
What year?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics, please.

Please provide details on your truck, so that the knowledgeable folks on this Forum are better able to help you diagnose and correct your issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan