Los Angeles Daily car meets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Invite To ALL Members And Non Members

cruise.jpg

This meet is once a month on the 3rd sunday of each month.

This will be our 2nd month doing this event.

I hope to see some other tahoes there this month.

:boti:

Reaction score
Los Angeles LA SO CAL MEET

I thought I would remind all of the members on this forum about our monthly meet this coming Sunday.

I hope to see some fellow tahoe's at this months event.

cruise.jpg

Reaction score
So cal meet

I came from a hot rod back ground and then as I got older I went into the mini trucks and then the scions and now I own a chevy tahoe.

What I like about all the other types of vehicles I was into previosly is that they had a tight family feel.

They would be all about hanging out meeting up talking looking at each others cars etc..

So I talked to my boss about paying out of pocket to design a flyer for me to promote a local meet event in a local parking lot to me.

This has Nothing to do with the bulb company im simply an employee at the business and trying to get a monthly meet going and meet some cool people and talk cars with other car people.

LINK TO EVENT FLYER BELOW:

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

Reaction score
So cal meet today

Today in So Cal is our Monthly meet.

We put this monthly meet together to have a place where fellow car lovers could meet up talk cars and check out other vehicles.

EVERYONE IS WELCOME from a stock vehicle to a fully built vehicle.

Please pass the link I post below around and Please come out to our meet today.

http://headlightbulbs.com/images/cruise.jpg

Reaction score
So cal meet tonight

THE NIGHT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

WE ARE HOPING TO GET A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM THIS FORUM AND ITS CLUBS AS WELL AS SOLO RIDERS AT OUR EVENT THIS EVENING.

100% FREE EVENT
FREE TO SHOW
FREE TO ATTEND
FREE RAFFLE
DJ
BEER PITCHER SPECIALS
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

ALL WE ASK IS THAT YOU RESPECT THE PROPERTY

cruise.jpg