Looks like Law Enforcement is getting their orders!

H1Chester

Reaction score
They have some across South Florida and they are sharp. I will get some pictures next time I see one.

Just saw 2 Escambia Co. Deputy Tahoe cruisers yesterday afternoon. I'll take one please!

Pickensmd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sheriff’s Office in Oconee County, SC has five 2021 Tahoes. Not sure what it is, but definitely like them over the ‘15-‘20 model.

Jtpmedic

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of FLPD's now.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

20" steelies on Firestone rubber:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Only seen one Broward Sherriff's Office, but it was moving, I'll get a pic of one soon.

sanman28

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There’s plain white commercial vehicles staged or in stock at several large GM and Ford dealers in my area. Ford sales guys told me not available to consumers; they are reserved for govt / commercial customers who are a priority. I expect GM does the same.

It irked me in a minor way, because I’m a plain white vehicle buyer. :cool:

But it’s only a minor irritant. I’m consoling myself with the heated leather and auto climate control. As you might expect in these strange times most vehicles built for retail are loaded up, at least to the extent they can source the chips!
Priority……F that. First come first serve in this climate. Don’t care which tax payer base you draw from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22yukon

Latest posts