Looking to swap grille on 2023 SLT Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gabeggg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

1captain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is the one that I got it off of eBay, and very happy with! won’t let me hyperlink, but you can look up that seller there’s lot similar there with basically the same product not genuine GMC but very good quality!
IMG_1592.jpg

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love it!!! I have an SLT arriving any day and want to swap the grill. Can you send me the parts list? Below is what I’ve gathered so far. I’m not sure if the hood trim is correct. It says it only fits the Yukon.

Grill: 84835784
Front Hood Trim: 84820432
See this thread:

Gabeggg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Actually no i made the original one work with little modification.
I appreciate the response. So I'm clear, your saying if I buy the below GMC parts for my 2023 GMC SLT they won't fit?

* 84835784 - Vader Chrome Grill
* 84820432 - Vader Chrome Hood Trim
* 84710888 - Denali Camera (For mount)

I just don't really want to order these pieces and then be stuck with them because they don't fit.

1captain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I appreciate the response. So I'm clear, your saying if I buy the below GMC parts for my 2023 GMC SLT they won't fit?

* 84835784 - Vader Chrome Grill
* 84820432 - Vader Chrome Hood Trim
* 84710888 - Denali Camera (For mount)

I just don't really want to order these pieces and then be stuck with them because they don't fit.
Hello there, sorry if my response was little late i travel around the world for work don't always get chance to get on the site! Any how i cant vouche for any parts but i know that the SLT and Denali grill and hoot trim are interchangeable! Direct replacement. I purchased mine on Ebay it was lot cheaper then the genuine GM one. ( if you scroll up few postrs i posted the vender that i got it from paid $375 i think it was for both the grill and hood piece ) As far as the camera goes that's where the difference is, the way they mount. I was able to modify the original SLT housing by drilling two holes in the bracket that houses the camera and made it work. If you don't wanna tinker with that i think the Denali camera/bracket are around $110.
Hope this helps!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14