Looking to buy Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tirekicker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
in 2014 i wanted the new tahoe but i waited till 2018 ...glad i did ...first all you could find was the ltz or z71 at big $ but they came out with the custom {no third row ,cloth seats}that was more of what i wanted

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

If you purchase a Tahoe, I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

You've received good advice already from folks here, and the choice will come down to how much you are willing to roll the dice on the '21 to become part of the consumer testing and defect finding process associated with a new model year vehicle. And, while almost everything will be under warranty, the warranty never covers inconvenience and the disruption to daily life activities, when something goes wrong. So, how much daily life disruption are you willing to risk?

tirekicker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oh by the way ....is that aqualung as in 1940's deep sea diving equipment or the greatest prog rock band of all time?

OP
OP
A

Aqualung

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
oh by the way ....is that aqualung as in 1940's deep sea diving equipment or the greatest prog rock band of all time?
Snots running down his nose
Greasy fingers smearing shabby clothes, hey Aqualung

Phil Rosche

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought a 2020 the end of July of this year. It replaced a 2017 4Runner, my second. The Tahoe actually gets better gas mileage than the 4Runner did, on the interstate, and pulling a 17' Boston Whaler. The main reason I went to the Tahoe was for more room. I got mine without the third row seating. So far I love it.

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True. Buttons always concerns me. Can’t imagine how much it would be to fix something like that
Having driven several GM vehicles with the "button" shift, I can say without a doubt that I HATE, HATE, HATE them. (That is truly the way I feel about it).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons