looking to buy my first ever GMT800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's funny about this is he works in the same building my wife used to before she gave birth just a different floor. he's a lawyer that buys and sells for spending money lol. one of the paperwork he gave me says he paid $2000 so he just made a quick $500

TAHoe2213

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what's funny about this is he works in the same building my wife used to before she gave birth just a different floor. he's a lawyer that buys and sells for spending money lol. one of the paperwork he gave me says he paid $2000 so he just made a quick $500
just wandering how the ** turned out?no big problems?

OP
OP
H

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey even though the truck was listed as having 110k miles I later found out it had over 230k on it lol it drove fine but the only problem I really had with it was bad mpg. I was getting about 7 city and 12 Hwy if I was lucky

OP
OP
H

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
kept it until this past summer and I'm looking for a another tahoe or yukon

chrmbly

Reaction score
Ouch. Mileage was typical for mine. Best was 13 for mostly city driving. I almost bought one that had the same mileage crap. Drove well, but the mileage was also over 100k off. Don’t know if it’s fradulent or if someone just replaced the instrument cluster (since I know these things break a lot) and the second buyer just didn’t know. Mine was at a used car lot, only found it by buying the Carfax.