Looking to buy an SUV...but which one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I found this 2003 Denali 4x4 on Craigslist .about an hour from where I live....do you think It's a scam? Just seems like a lot of time and money invested to be selling for just $5000. The interior is excellent...wouldn't let me upload more pics

Yukon Denali - $5000

Rebuilt engine, trans, t case, front and rear diffs, new u joints, all new factory ride suspension, all new moog steering and ball joints, new ac a week ago, new radiator, new water pump, new thermostat, all new hoses, custom heater hose tees made from brass instead of the cheap plastic that always leak, over sized trans cooler, new Bose speakers, rebuilt Bose factory head unit, new gauge cluster, new drilled and slotted rotors, new tires and wheels, new ps pump, rebuilt steering gear box, rebuilt hydraboost, new ac control panel, fresh alignment, new lug wrench and Jack tools, new bottle Jack, new electric fans, full custom 3 inch exhaust, btr stage 2 truck cam kit, new bearings, new timing set, new engine mounts, new trans mount, new valve train, new induction system ( 102mm f.a.s.t intake, nick Williams 102mm drive by wire throttle body, x link, modified fuel rails, new speed engineering long tube headers with deleted cats and custom down pipe. custom hp tuned by C&H motorsports in Sanford, fl. And im sure a ton more im forgetting.

Truck has not been on the dyno but the speed shop estimates it around 430whp.

Truck runs amazing, could use a good stall converter and a paint job.

View attachment 224833

View attachment 224837 View attachment 224838
View attachment 224842 View attachment 224843
Looking for a hotrod Denali?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
As Han Solo would say: " I have a bad feeling about this".

Unless I knew the person selling it & how well it was modified, I wouldn't touch it.

In - My - Opinion
Agreed. You never know what someone else did. That's why I brought up the hot rod term. Especially since she has little ones. I wouldn't want her to be taken advantage of.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed. You never know what someone else did. That's why I brought up the hot rod term. Especially since she has little ones. I wouldn't want her to be taken advantage of.

I knew you meant that, a " hot rod".
A money pit.

But.... she is 'hip' to performance..... I think she's smart enough to consider the options.

In - My - Opinion

Woodblocker55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's something everyone should keep eye on with yukons and Tahoe's . Any used you buy . Inspect all fuel pumps there leakers . Right at connection joints . It's a big deal when I was shopping came across 3 with wet bottom tanks . This is in the rust belt .. not probably so much down in the sun scratching States. [emoji106][emoji477]

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63