Looking to buy a Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are the tires / wheels on these same front and back?

Yes. If it was me and considering buying it, I’d either request the dealer get a new set or drop a grand off the price.

OP
OP
C

captain

Reaction score
Most dealers I talk to now will not negotiate at all here in the bay area. Tried a bunch. Times have changed. Chased after a 2017 Denali Since the fall. Dealer isn't willing to move.

This one -
Kbb is $52-60k
CARFAX Value is $51,310
Dealer Price $48,394

They are going to put it through the shop this week and give me a call back once completed.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahh, yes... The good old "no haggle" pricing... One of the reasons why I stay away from dealers. But if the price fits your budget and the truck meets your expectations, I wouldn't let a mismatching set of tires break the deal.

I didn't like the Chinese crap tires the PO of our Suburban had put on it, but since the truck was otherwise in proper shape, I overlooked that and worked out a deal with him and both were happy.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

captain

Reaction score
I like it a lot but am going to keep looking. Will keep it in consideration but am going to have to test drive a 5.3 now. Its been difficult to find them with the max tow package around here. Plan is to tow a travel trailer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98