Looking for Z-71 interior trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Great work Steven.......I want to do my Yukon but those pieces don't look quite like they match what I have shape wise.

Where were you able to do the search for yours?

I used this website to find what I thought were the correct parts numbers: http://parts.nalleygmc.com/

Then I'd use a Google search with what I thought was the correct part number and add something like "Tahoe" to try my best to find pictures and/or posts of the part I thought was correct.

OP
OP
fireman297

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Steven for all this info. Now I just need to start getting all the pieces together and get it done.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Damn! I've been wanting to do this conversion, and now all the info has been dropped into my lap. Thank you very much. However, I do have one last question. I just noticed my driver seat now has a tear in the back rest. I think I'll convert over to the Z71 seats. Does anybody know the numbers for these? I have bucket seats in the front, bench in the middle and the 50/50 split seat in the rear.

Edit:
I found some leather Z71 seats just like mine on Ebay, but there is no way in hell I'm going to pay $900 for them, plus shipping. Additionally, damn this thread and all its goodness. I realized I had some money laying around in my Paypal account. "Had" being the operable word. I spent almost every penny in there starting the Z71 interior conversion.

Last edited:

bherrm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the Z71 trim is still plastic, but it just doesn't look like plastic. :)

I edited your post above to add letters A through H to the items you listed, and then matched them up with my post showing the parts numbers. So here goes:

A -- Driver side instrument panel trim plate (dash area) -- 25807743

B and D are combined, as this is one long single piece -- Center instrument panel trim plate (dash area) -- 25807745

C -- Center instrument panel accessory trim plate (plate that goes around the Radio/AC/Navigation spot on the front center console) -- 25807746

Nothing corresponds to your list above, but here's the part number if you want it -- Center console cupholders/storage compartment -- 20951471

E -- Driver side front door switch bezel -- 20877680

F -- Passenger side front door switch bezel -- 20883864

H -- Driver side rear door switch bezel -- 25909747

G -- Passenger side rear door switch bezel -- 25909753

Just an update....

E -- Driver side front door switch bezel -- 20877680

has been replaced with part number

=)

grebva3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for the part number for the trim piece that is on the top of the console where you lay your arm. I bought a center console online and it has the woodgrain and my Tahoe has the brushed silver/aluminum thanks

davidc21a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm also looking for this part....any info would be greatly appreciated

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, the four door switch bezels are so simple to remove that they could be done blindfolded with one hand tied behind your back. I'd start with those four items. One pop with a screwdriver or removal tool and they are out.

This is a great thread with nice upgrades. I would like to see some interior pics of this upgrade with someone who has the cashmere/tan interior. The brushed pieces look nice with the light gray interior. Just don't know how it would look with the tan interior.
Also I would like to point out that the center trim piece near the radio can be easily pulled out but like Steven suggested, start at the top corner NOT in the center. Also do NOT use a screw driver or you will risk scuffing/scratching the trim pieces. You can use a small one if you are very careful. But i would recommend spending a few bucks for the parts in the link below. And you can find 20% off coupons online. That is what I used when I removed my radio trim piece. It made the job easier and there is absolutely no scratching. And I was pretty rough when i removed it. When you remove that piece for the very first time it is really tight and a bit hard but it will come off in one piece. Each removal thereafter it comes off a lot easier.

http://www.harborfreight.com/4-piece-nylon-pry-bar-installer-kit-95214.html

Last edited:

tdrumm

Reaction score
Looking for the part number for the trim piece that is on the top of the console where you lay your arm. I bought a center console online and it has the woodgrain and my Tahoe has the brushed silver/aluminum thanks

I would also like to know if this part exists. I want to change out my Denali wood for the aluminum.

Stitch2011LT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone have the part number, in Z71 style, for the updated front driver's side window control piece, and the passenger side dash vent piece? Gmpartsdirect does a poor job of describing what you're actually looking at. : /

phattyford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my “FINAL ANSWER” on replacing the eight fake wood trim parts with the Z71 trim parts on a 2010 Tahoe LTZ. These same part numbers will work on a 2011 Tahoe LTZ. This list does NOT apply to 2009 and earlier models.

So how come this doesn't apply to, say, an 07 model? What's different?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu