Looking for some advice on lifts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James73

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 98 Suburban 3/4 ton that's stock higth. How high can I lift it before it starts creating issues with other components? I've had a few lifted vehicles but never lifted one from stock. And what lift kit is recommended? Want something with a nice ride, not real rough. If your answer is " no lift at all" then feel free to say so. I value all opinions.....

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its kinda touchy with these as far as im aware. i haven't lifted mine but you can go to about 2in up front with just your basic stuff and torsion keys. above that and your diving in pretty heavily. specific brand i would just stay away from the cheaper brands like rough country and such.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 98 Suburban 3/4 ton that's stock higth. How high can I lift it before it starts creating issues with other components? I've had a few lifted vehicles but never lifted one from stock. And what lift kit is recommended? Want something with a nice ride, not real rough. If your answer is " no lift at all" then feel free to say so. I value all opinions.....

Talk to this fella:

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/matts-yukon-xl-2500-giant-silver-unicorn-build.100631/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic