Looking for options on where to mount a Boost gauge in my 2017 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
UATahoe

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. I will check it out. Your truck made me almost keep my 07 Z71 but I caved and sold it. After putting boost to these giant beasts it’s amazing how much nicer they are to drive. That 07 would have been a blast with a blower.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Sweet. I will check it out. Your truck made me almost keep my 07 Z71 but I caved and sold it. After putting boost to these giant beasts it’s amazing how much nicer they are to drive. That 07 would have been a blast with a blower.

Thanks. I’m looking forward to your build as well

OP
OP
UATahoe

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Starting to get the itch for a smaller pulley but want to hold off a little bit and run with the Magnuson warranty a little longer. Hope to add long tube headers and pulley together and get it dyno tunes. Need to get around to installing my Baer eradispeed rotors too. Too many projects going on.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Well you can run a smaller pulley. Just keep the current one or if need reinstall. I’m running a 3.0 pulley so I know I have a 3.2 in my toolbox. I dunno I think it has your name on it.
Long tube headers 1 7/8 will make a world of a difference and also sound. Would you believe it if I told you the exhaust tone of my truck is ARH headers with a catted section, magnaflow muffler, resonator delete and factory catback 2.5 piping?

OP
OP
UATahoe

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not even sure what size the stock pulley is on my 2300. I need to check. Lol. My main concern is how loud the headers will make my corsa exhaust. Lol. It can get a little gnarly after headers.

Pittz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can send out your pillar to Ortiz Custom Pods and have them mold you a gauge pod. I did that with mine. Keep the OEM look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts