Looking for hids

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

864tahoe

Reaction score
Does anyoine know where i can purchase a good set of h.i.ds. Im looking for a 4500 for lows and 3000 for my fog... Thanks for the help and information

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
better be careful with ddm tuning, i bought a set about 3 months ago, only had 1 headlight working, i have switched ballast/bulbs all around and still only have one headlight working. After weeks of trying to get my stuff warrantied by them i finally got a RMA number and sent it back so they could warranty it, they sent me a new wiring harness and told me the kit was good to go, i went and hooked that ***** up and had 2 headlights working, i went to drive the ***** at night and only 1 headlight working. I have taken out the DRL fuses like they say, i have upgraded the fuses in the harness like they recommend but the Sh*t still does not work. People on here have good luck with DDM but NOT in my case. BUT iam a FIRM believer in you get what you pay for.

Oh yeah i forgot to add it took me 30 DAYS to receive my HIDs on my original order date, but it didnt take them 30 DAYS to CHARGE my CC.......

sorry for the rant/raving but i have had bad luck with them.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout