Looking for Aftermarket Head lamp and Tail light assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drew Palfy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Quick question, wanted to see if anyone has some good lookin' aftermarket light assemblies on their truck if you could post a picture of which assembly you are using and rate it for visibility and adjustability that would be really appreciated. Many of the ones I looked at online say they have poor visibility ratings. I'd hate to buy one I really liked to have it not work properly on my truck, so I was wondering if anyone else already went through the hassle and was willing to share some of that information they acquired.

I have a 2004 GMC Yukon 1500 SLT BLACK looking for something that looks cool but still has good lighting, really appreciate any advice people have to offer. Looking for front and rear assemblies that match nicely.

KJLY5022.JPG

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Only factory Denali headlights or eep your stock lights. Everything else will be junk output in my opinion. A retrofit would be the #1 best choice , but that big $$$. Tail lights are fine for any design as long as you like the style, led or non led , black or red or chrome.

Cyclemoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just installed Depo projectors in my suburban. Soo much better than stock!

77179CBC-3248-475F-A99A-E0854A9BB790.jpeg

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sadly alot of people think they can swap the housings and not take the time to properly adjust it. probably the reason for "poor visibility" reviews. for my 97 i chose anzo and the difference was extreme.