Looking for advice on 09 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

Raven B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Still pretty dark out but at least it's not raining. This is the best pic I could get today!

Any ideas what's causing the condensation on the inside of the windows? Every time we went to look at it and drive it home, it was absolutely pouring out but there was never any condensation built up. Could it simply be from us being in the truck wet?

20210106_171321.jpg

Erock7625

Reaction score
See if you can find a mechanic that can replace the oil pressure sensor without pulling the manifold which is a lot more work as the sensor is all the way at the back of the engine. I just had mine replaced twice in the last month the first place pulled the manifold, the second place the guy was able to get back there and pull it right out without removing anything. The sensor is about $36 bucks at RockAuto, one place charged me $86 for the part and the other $126. Also make sure they replace the screen under the sensor as well.

Daddio

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
[B said:
The sellers recommended turning the traction control off before driving it every time because it triggers the ABS in turns because of the lift and tire size.[/B]
Worn front hubs caused my ABS to activate on my 2002. No such problem with my 2014 ... yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne