Looking for a Tech2 clone... any suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking around, I don't trust Ebay much anymore, too many horror stories.

But I found this scanner tool, seems to have a couple of good comments around the web, though they ship from overseas. I see something similar on Amazon for $599, and a ton of other things come up when you search for Tech2 clone, but I don't know how to tell if they have the same functionality.

I've had some problems with my blend doors over the years and would like to get those worked out, seems like it could also be useful for lots of other things.

Which clones do you guys use? Is there a better option?

OP
OP
tRidiot

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh ok, cool. I DID do a search, didn't find that one. Thanks for the link, I'll start reading up!

OP
OP
tRidiot

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read for an hour or so, long ways to go... that thread is gold.

OP
OP
tRidiot

tRidiot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great news, I am always worried about ordering from overseas, and I've heard good and bad reviews about AliExpress, but it is good to know you got yours without difficulty. How long did yours take?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking around, I don't trust Ebay much anymore, too many horror stories.

But I found this scanner tool, seems to have a couple of good comments around the web, though they ship from overseas. I see something similar on Amazon for $599, and a ton of other things come up when you search for Tech2 clone, but I don't know how to tell if they have the same functionality.

I've had some problems with my blend doors over the years and would like to get those worked out, seems like it could also be useful for lots of other things.

Which clones do you guys use? Is there a better option?

With over a thousand purchases and sales since the 1990s, I've had five bad transactions in one form or another. That's a fair price in that link.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's great news, I am always worried about ordering from overseas, and I've heard good and bad reviews about AliExpress, but it is good to know you got yours without difficulty. How long did yours take?

Less than 3 weeks, as I recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts