Looking for 2012 - 2014 Tahoe LTZ - Opinions Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses. I’ve found a 2012 Suburban LTZ 4wd. Hopefully the dealer and I can come to terms. It’s interesting, the 3.42 gears, trans & oil coolers are present, but not the factory trailer brake controller. I know an aftermarket one can be added, but I’m curious what’s involved with the factory one.

Anything I should keep an eye out for while inspecting it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
these trucks come pre-wired for a aftermarket controller you just have to connect the harness under the kickpanel and a couple wires to the fuse box that are also already present and maybe a fuse that is required but that's about it

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
20190621_160659.jpg
On the road is my 2013 LTZ 4wd, selectable transfer case (has 2wd like Z71's),leather and all power, touchscreen nav, Quad seating, 3rd row and i do believe it is 3.42 gears...moonroof, dual rooftop dvd, 3rd row seating, power flip 2nd...everything works as should, runs great and i have owned since 37,000 miles (2016 ish)...regular services be myself, and new front Arms, joints and tires. all stock as it left GM.

it is my wifes daily and we are hunting a new version as she road trips regularly. Private party book is near 18K...

make me an offer, it will be traveling near the St. Louis, Mo area next week...from SW Lousiana.

OP
OP
C

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 250196
On the road is my 2013 LTZ 4wd, selectable transfer case (has 2wd like Z71's),leather and all power, touchscreen nav, Quad seating, 3rd row and i do believe it is 3.42 gears...moonroof, dual rooftop dvd, 3rd row seating, power flip 2nd...everything works as should, runs great and i have owned since 37,000 miles (2016 ish)...regular services be myself, and new front Arms, joints and tires. all stock as it left GM.

it is my wifes daily and we are hunting a new version as she road trips regularly. Private party book is near 18K...

make me an offer, it will be traveling near the St. Louis, Mo area next week...from SW Lousiana.

PM'd