Looking for 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe repair manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick Gateley

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Is there a workshop service manual and or repair manual , I had a Mazda rx8 and found free access to a workshop manual only thing I’ve found is emanual asking 31$ with bad reviews ... I need to do some repairs on my 2011 Tahoe ltz 5.3L

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a printed copy of the Haynes manual that I use and I also subscribe to the alldatadiy.com service for mine. I found a freebie collection of pdfs once but they were for the Escalade and while they're similar, dealing with the 50 pdfs was a PITA. In my opinion, you're better off with the alldatadiy subscription.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I ended up just buying the 5 volume OEM shop manual's on eBay they were pricy

This,

If you’re going to have your truck for a few years this is the way to go. There’s pics, diagrams and it’s beyond thorough. Getting a used set off eBay is the way or pick ‘em out even cheaper getting them one by one.

NoNamesLeft

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ended up just buying the 5 volume OEM shop manual's on eBay they were pricy
For future searchers, the factory manuals can still be purchased directly from Helm Inc. Some years are available on USB thumb drive or CD. The 2013 was only paper and was 5 large books. Cost as of 8/1/23 was $400. The shipping was a bit steep around $60, especially since their warehouse is about 3 miles from where I work, but they don't allow the manuals to be picked up.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that's very cool. I had no idea. looks like 350$ for the 2011.

do you know if it has the gm Documents in them? like I have tsb that reference gm docs that I can't find in my work software or online.

if it had that, and since I have such a low volume model. it might be worth the money if something weird goes wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442