Looking at Escalades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Check out a 2010 Cadillac Escalade Luxury 4WD - $17,855 - $17,855 on CarGurus at https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/225439339

I didn't go as far as James to check your colors, lol. But if I go up to 21,000 (assuming a bit of talk down is always possible), and 200 miles (I'm in Chicago) there are tons on car gurus.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out a 2010 Cadillac Escalade Luxury 4WD - $17,855 - $17,855 on CarGurus at https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/share/225439339

I didn't go as far as James to check your colors, lol. But if I go up to 21,000 (assuming a bit of talk down is always possible), and 200 miles (I'm in Chicago) there are tons on car gurus.

There's got to be tons of them from Chicago having lived in parking garages! No rust!

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think white diamond with cashmere interior is the most common combination so you should have no shortage of choices.

johnnyblaze2009

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any problems swapping in an aftermarket brand radio unit? I haven't done one since I was in high school and thought it was "cool" so it's been a while for me

I bought a pioneer head unit for my Escalade and it comes with Apple play so I just plug in my phone and I get all the navigation and music features- navigation is better than what GM provides too

Got my pioneer at bestbuy- even can play DVDs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BAWLin in WI

BAWLin in WI

Reaction score
I'm still looking around for a vehicle.

Did the flex fuel compatibility come with certain years? I hadn't noticed on a few Escalades I looked at previously, but the last 2 I looked at I noticed the flex fuel badge on the back.

What exactly levels of packages were there on these. I've seen luxury and premium luxury mentioned i believe, but I am unsure of them or What the differences are. I looked at one that had rear seat DVD but no heated steering wheel, and the next one I looked at had that scenario flip flopped.

Sent from my LGUS997 using Tapatalk

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2009-2014 had flex fuel.

I'm not sure about the option packages as I didn't really pay any attention to them because the Escalade came standard with the minimum of everything I wanted except navigation so I just found one with navigation.

OP
OP
BAWLin in WI

BAWLin in WI

Reaction score
I found one I am going to purchase. I had looked at quite a few that were less than stellar condition.

2009 152k White Diamond exterior, cocoa cashmere interior. Flex Fuel $16k

Very clean, well maintained. I will post pictures in a thread to follow.