Looking at a 2014 Escalade... from 06 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Congrats!! It’s the 6.2L L94 and 6L60 6SP Auto that immediately told me I made the right decision to purch NNBS vs NBS. Nothing better than shifting into 2nd or 3rd in heavy traffic on hwy’s and driving it with the accelerator to avoid the stop/go braking.

Your ripe for a service contract to cover your motor mounts, rear susp air bags & comp’r, all gaskets & shaft seals in motor, xfer case, trans, alt, rad, lifters, a/c syst in its entirety and rear axle/diff seals.

Because of your low mileage, the urgency of getting the S/C can be put off but on a ‘Slade it will pay for itself in 4-5 years 2-4 times over.

Post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

PHX396

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
He had a small loan on it. I will pick it up Saturday morning after we meet at the bank and I will post pics after I pick it up.

Last edited:

cycho

Reaction score
Congrats, I think you made a great deal . We just bought a Tahoe LTZ with 70k miles for $26,000 ($32,000 otd with small extended warranty) from a dealer. We looked for about 4 months here in Phoenix to find this deal. I originally wanted what you got but Escalades are so damn expensive.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd get the Escalade but also keep the 2006, unless you truly have no use for it.

qcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, I think you made a great deal . We just bought a Tahoe LTZ with 70k miles for $26,000 ($32,000 otd with small extended warranty) from a dealer. We looked for about 4 months here in Phoenix to find this deal. I originally wanted what you got but Escalades are so damn expensive.

Dealers were only offering us $21k for our Suburban LTZ with 71k miles. I’ll probably have to do a private sale if I want to upgrade to a decent Escalade ESV Platinum.

OP
OP
P

PHX396

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd get the Escalade but also keep the 2006, unless you truly have no use for it.

I would keep the Tahoe and have been considering it but I have a 96 Nissan hardbody as my daily and an 03 Lightning and 67 Chevelle. So I would have to sell the Nissan if I was going to use the Tahoe has my daily. I will soon have three kids but the hardbody is perfect truck for work, I work in construction and I love having a little truck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT

Latest posts