Long time Lurker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Again, I’m asking, unless there a word key I dont know about.

PNW? NBS is new guy?

Can anyone else tell this is my first forum... Glad to be here. I’m still trying to figure out how to post a picture of my rusty hoe.

Sorry, How quickly we forget the struggle of figuring out the insider language.
PNW = Pacific Northwest, I'm in Lake Tapps (30 miles south of Seattle)

Here is a breakdown on the body style nomenclature:
OBS (Old Body Style) = 1991-1999
NBS (New Body Style) = 2000-2006
NNBS (New New Body Style) = 2007-2014
2015+ I don't know what the shorthand is... I certainly hope it is not NNNBS ( because that's just getting ridiculous...)

Also, Congrats on the newborn!

(I'm pretty sure about the years I listed above... OBS could've gone clear to 2000 though, I'm not sure on the transition into the NBS body style between 99-01.)

Hope this helps!

OP
OP
TheGreatGazoo

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score
I have an HD hood that's got one TINY ding in it. Wrong factory color. The bumper I need to replace as is rotting from the inside. I've gotten 3 quotes all pretty crazy imo. My shop is in elk Grove. Live in wheaton.
I just ordered some bu
I have an HD hood that's got one TINY ding in it. Wrong factory color. The bumper I need to replace as is rotting from the inside. I've gotten 3 quotes all pretty crazy imo. My shop is in elk Grove. Live in wheaton.

We’re neighbors! I just got a HD hood from Keystone and I ordered Bumpers from this guy in MI https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/282167177948

OP
OP
TheGreatGazoo

TheGreatGazoo

Reaction score
Sorry, How quickly we forget the struggle of figuring out the insider language.
PNW = Pacific Northwest, I'm in Lake Tapps (30 miles south of Seattle)

Here is a breakdown on the body style nomenclature:
OBS (Old Body Style) = 1991-1999
NBS (New Body Style) = 2000-2006
NNBS (New New Body Style) = 2007-2014
2015+ I don't know what the shorthand is... I certainly hope it is not NNNBS ( because that's just getting ridiculous...)

Also, Congrats on the newborn!

(I'm pretty sure about the years I listed above... OBS could've gone clear to 2000 though, I'm not sure on the transition into the NBS body style between 99-01.)

Hope this helps!

I appreciate the info! And thank you, looking forward to getting some sleep... sometime

bgbear

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome from former flat lander, living in Tucson. Our cars don’t rust, nor do our governors regularly go to prison! I guess we don’t need them to as much, since we only have one license plate on our cars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01