Long term owners of BlackBear Autocal tunes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

oh i will and ill make sure the wifes with me also :rolleyes:

That did not work out so well for me, back in the day. I would not even try that with her now, as I'd be pulling her fist out of the side of my head.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only for a few seconds, as per BB? I thought that WOT meant to get to the 3 digit speed as quickly as you could. :driver:
The instructions say “at least” for a few seconds so you’re good to go if you want to hit for as long as you like. And you’ll have a good excuse to tell the popo if you get pulled over!

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The instructions say “at least” for a few seconds so you’re good to go if you want to hit for as long as you like. And you’ll have a good excuse to tell the popo if you get pulled over!
That's funny, every time I am data logging going wot here I think the same thing, I will just let the cop know this is for work, show him the AutoCal lol.

RELEASE2063

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've had my tahoe tuned with black bear for the last 6 years, and every time I add something that needs an updated tune I get a quick update with no problems. I have tuned a 9 other trucks for friends with the same autocal and have had the same great experience with them. They are great.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've had my tahoe tuned with black bear for the last 6 years, and every time I add something that needs an updated tune I get a quick update with no problems. I have tuned a 9 other trucks for friends with the same autocal and have had the same great experience with them. They are great.
They're getting busy. I've had my request into them for an update after my cam swap since late January, and I'm still waiting. They do great work, but I fear they're becoming victims of their own success! :)

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They're getting busy. I've had my request into them for an update after my cam swap since late January, and I'm still waiting. They do great work, but I fear they're becoming victims of their own success! :)
They were running about 3-4 weeks last I heard for updates but that sounds like maybe they lost your request? How about looking into this Shannon @BlackBearPerf ?

FrankU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had my ECM updated by BB for the 6.2 L9H engine in February, it was a three day turn around.

This is not the first Tahoe they have done for us. Not that that is a big deal.

Hang in there, as we know it is worth the wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs