Lock'er Down® LD3050 Long Gun Safe for & Yukon XL Suburban, Tahoe, Escalade, Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This is our new SUVault® for the 2015 GM Full Size SUV. It was designed for the LWB versions, but fits the SWB vehicles without 3rd seat. This photo shows it installed in my 2017 Tahoe.
Don't forget use promo code TAHOE for 10% off.
F597.jpg

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is our new SUVault® for the 2015 GM Full Size SUV. It was designed for the LWB versions, but fits the SWB vehicles without 3rd seat. This photo shows it installed in my 2017 Tahoe.
Don't forget use promo code TAHOE for 10% off.
F597.jpg
So under that compartment is still the factory compartment? or is that something you take out to accommodate space for the locker down?

OP
OP
RGNEWELL

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
3003 open.jpg
So under that compartment is still the factory compartment? or is that something you take out to accommodate space for the locker down?
No,
You remove the factory plastic compartment and the safe attaches to the original bolt holes. The safe has the same angle as the factory compartment as to not block the spare. We also have a version for the Tahoe with the 3rd seat installed. LD3003

Undeserving

Mitch and Murray sent me.
Reaction score
Same angle? It looks to be raised at the hatch so that the “floor” is flat when the lid is shut which would fix one of my biggest gripes about my sub, all the crap rolling toward the hatch and falling out upon opening.

OP
OP
RGNEWELL

RGNEWELL

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The factory compartment
Same angle? It looks to be raised at the hatch so that the “floor” is flat when the lid is shut which would fix one of my biggest gripes about my sub, all the crap rolling toward the hatch and falling out upon opening.

must be removed. Easy, 2 wing nuts.

we are soon offering a plate that creates a "fence" to prevent items from rolling out. We also offer a safe that is flat 48 x 36 x 6. http://www.lockerdown.com/i-45-suva...ban-tahoe-yukon-yukon-xl.html?ref=category:12

closedinstalled.jpg
This photo shows it installed in a 2013 Escalade SWB Fits SWB without 3rd seat or LWB with 3rd seat. 2007 to 2019

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts