Locked out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
front passenger side window would be cheapest and easiest (junkyard) but probably still cheaper to call a real locksmith first. or your local crackhead (might be faster service)

OP
OP
V

Ventura139

Reaction score
Easiest to replace? Or cheapest to replace? There can be a big difference there.

On my Esky, for SafeLite to replace the rear hatch glass, is 750 bucks! And the correct glass from local yards, its always broken out!
Bruh

ks03

Fool Excess Member
Reaction score
Is the lumber actively holding the lock button still?

OP
OP
V

Ventura139

Reaction score
Well to sum up this post thanks for every ones input and help. I ended up getting a lock out kit for my self and after a few hours of brain storming I ended up remote starting the truck and using the lockout stick to lower my windows to open the door . I don’t know what’s worse the fact that it took me this long to think about it or that the 2 lockout guys didn’t think about it either ‍ Smdh. But now she works normal. Both unlock/lock functions work.

Bill 1960

Testing the Limits
Reaction score
Congrats on getting that sorted. At the least, I suggest fixing whatever is wrong that prevented the key from unlocking the driver’s door. Otherwise you’re only a dead battery away from being locked out again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons