List of Parts for 2007 Yukon Rear Suspension replacement parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2Cool2Fool

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a list of all of the rear suspension parts for a 2007 Yukon SLT? I what to replace any part that might have worn bushings or bumpers. I don't want to press out old bushings - just replace worn parts with new ones. Any help links where I can a find a complete list would be appreciated.

Thanks

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a list of all of the rear suspension parts for a 2007 Yukon SLT? I what to replace any part that might have worn bushings or bumpers. I don't want to press out old bushings - just replace worn parts with new ones. Any help links where I can a find a complete list would be appreciated.

Thanks
Well, which rear suspension do you have? Is it self-leveling with a compressor?

This is the list I made when ordering parts for my 2009 Yukon XL SLT with the plain ZW7 suspension. Your springs and shocks may very well be different and your upper and lower controls arms might be too. If yours is a Z71 it will have Rancho Shocks and longer Bump Stops.

Plug your VIN in here and have a look to verify: https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/catalog/catalog_search.php

1628723171012.png

The part numbers for the rear coils are for different items, one is GM OE, the other is ACDelco Professional and they are not the same. The numbers for the shocks are both on the same box. The rear OE coils are no longer available, or weren't when I was looking in May.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take your VIN number and go to GMPartsDirect.com and enter the number. You can find your rear suspension in an exploded view, and then you can identify all of the individual parts and their associated part numbers that you want to replace. I recently did this on my truck. In some instances, you may also need to know the specific suspension RPO code, which is listed in your glove box.

Once you have the specific part numbers, you may want to shop around at different suppliers, like Rock Auto, and obtain the best price. Whenever possible, I recommend that you use genuine GM parts.