Lights - removal instructions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find any place on here with a write up or how-to with pictures of how to remove headlights/parking lights. I think it's a relatively easy task but can someone post this if they have it? Send me the link to another site and I will import them over if needed.

thanks,
BOSSMAN

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
its real easy. you will see two little metal rods sticking up our of the tops of both head lamps. you just have to rotate them and pull them up and then you can pull the lights right on out. sorry i dont have any pics to show you what im talking about. if you open the hood and look around the tops of the headlights it should make sense though.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I see those little bars you're talking about - maybe I'm not pulling hard enough

B

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, pull pins out headlights come right out. Headlights come out, then there is a push clip on turn signals, push to outside, towards fender and they pop out....reverse to re-assemble.

Whomever came up with the pin idea is genius...love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd