Lifting 99 yukon denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i just wanted to let him know that it said that, doesnt the denali have the different front and rear bumpers??? i coulda swore it had them plastic bumpers that are painted. if so not sure how the brackets would work. but ya give them a call and find out mite be something simple or could be something big you never know til u ask though!

good luck, ill be doing mine soon still waiting on my lift kit in the mail! :)

---------- Post added at 08:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/1st-GMC-Yukon-Denali.jpg

ya they do have them plastic bumpers i think the kit might not work because of them problay having no room to go up 3" and would look funny with the bumpers sitting 3" lower

but still call and find out for sure why it wont work

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
I've asked that question on here before. The answer I got was that you would need to fab up different brackets for the front bumper. As for the rear, to my knowledge it uses the same brackets as a normal yukon because the only difference on the rear bumper is it has a plastic cover.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trim where is rubs in an option. sounds worse than it really is. When done right no one would ever even know. I run a 6.5" up front and in revese it would rub when the nose dips down. A light trimming and it went away. I am not cranked up on the T bars either.

OP
OP
W

Wetter-THE-Better

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have, ive trimmed the hell out of every fender. is there like aftermarket tortion keys of coil spacers or something i can do to give it a inch or two? also if anyone wants to trade there 6 inch for my 4 inch i would..

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got apic of the front end (CV angles, pictures of wheel wellstorsion key bolts...anything you have will help us out)

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
host em for free at photobucket and then post the links and presto!!!!!!!!!! Aitn that hard brah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts