Liftgate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 07 denali, wondering y is it so dark and no liftgate light inside or even in cross pillar I thought a bulb burned out, any1 have 1 or even an upgrade!
Open to suggestions

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed LED's in all of the overhead lights within the truck, and they are much brighter than the stock incandescent barrel bulbs. As such, I have plenty of interior light throughout the truck.

I previously posted on this Forum all of the specs for the interior and exterior lights for the 07 Denali XL, along with the corresponding specs for the JDM Astar LED's that I replaced the stock bulbs with.

Reaction score
Mine has one over the cargo area. It's the XL/LWB model thoughf43e3830deb8feccdc2def39abe3fbee.jpg

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

Reaction score
I don't think the SWB (short wheel base) models have them over the rear cargo area.

If I didn't have one, I would probably just get one of those cheap battery operated LED puck style lights with the push button in the middle and stick it up there with velcro or command strip or double sided tape.

I have a couple in my shed, they work pretty good and cost less than $10

OP
OP
Rosson03

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the SWB (short wheel base) models have them over the rear cargo area.

If I didn't have one, I would probably just get one of those cheap battery operated LED puck style lights with the push button in the middle and stick it up there with velcro or command strip or double sided tape.

I have a couple in my shed, they work pretty good and cost less than $10

Good to hear, I have the 07 xl and 06 reg note takin thank u all

OP
OP
Rosson03

Rosson03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do I always look at night!
Well yesterday I finally looked during the day, I do have 1,the previous owner blacked it out! So airplane stripper paint here I come, I'll just look up bulbs size on here I'm sure some1 has mentioned it
Thank u all I feel stupid and always working can't believe I missed it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442