Lifters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prpapi4ver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hi im new here and have been lurking around for a few month. i have a 2008 tahoe 6.0l hybrid with 212k miles, its on its 3rd short block from the dealer. i just got a collapsed lifter and from my understanding the dealer wont cover it because they reused parts from the original engine i.e. heads, lifters, pushrods from the first engine that was pulled, that i shouldve gotten a long block. im out of warrenty by 2 weeks on the last short block go figure my luck and i wont give them anymore of my money and ill do it myself. im doing a top end rebuild.....heads refreshed, new lifters, rockers, pushrods, etc etc. i have all or the parts needed except for the hydraulic lifters they keep sending me the wrong one. can anyone help me out locating the correct part number for the lifters?? as you can see in the pic the lifter on the left in the new one and the 2 on the right are the orignals i pulled from the engine the oil hole don't line up. any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11