Lifted Suspension Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall 008

Reaction score
Tks for the pics and info. I don’t think I’m going to with 35’s as it looks like you did. Probably go with 285/75/17’s. I’m going to have to look up that NorCal Mod. I’ve never heard of it.

Marshall 008

Reaction score
View attachment 347620View attachment 347621View attachment 347622View attachment 347623
Truck is sideways on a slope so drivers side springs are a bit extended. The rear shocks are Eibach Sport for a Silverado as well. Which should provide +2 to keeps shocks in “happy” zone. Changing fronts is always a pain as many know. I’m a so so DIY’er, ride is really great even if I’m a bit taller than ideal. Did a NORCAL MOD on front. Also, removed washer bottle, chopped 2 inches off bottom, fiberglassed a new bottom and rattled canned it black.
What are you using to lift the rear? Billet spacers or a taller coil spring? Did you have to exntend any brake lines, diff breather tube, etc…. Have you changed any rear control arms?

OP
OP
Will S

Will S

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What are you using to lift the rear? Billet spacers or a taller coil spring? Did you have to exntend any brake lines, diff breather tube, etc…. Have you changed any rear control arms?
Using moog HD. Think the number is 810069. 1.5” spacers. Everything else stock. Like I said I’d prefer it an inch shorter overall but was beholden to the net lift up front of 3ish inches. Your lift results might differ a bit by 1/4 inch or so up front, so makes sense to do front first, measure to get the rear where you want it. The ride is firm yet cushy. Can’t say enough good things about comfort of eibach.

Marshall 008

Reaction score
Tks for the info. I have the Moog 810069 currently installed without spacers. I'm going to source the Front Eibach parts and go from there to get the right rear height.

Kasper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 347620View attachment 347621View attachment 347622View attachment 347623
Truck is sideways on a slope so drivers side springs are a bit extended. The rear shocks are Eibach Sport for a Silverado as well. Which should provide +2 to keeps shocks in “happy” zone. Changing fronts is always a pain as many know. I’m a so so DIY’er, ride is really great even if I’m a bit taller than ideal. Did a NORCAL MOD on front. Also, removed washer bottle, chopped 2 inches off bottom, fiberglassed a new bottom and rattled canned it black.
Any info on the norcal mod man all I'm finding is silverado info. Thanks