Lifted awd escalade !!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too much lift with not enough tire. DEF needs 35's. Also whats up with the black esky vent cap up front? Shouldn't it be color matched?

abishoff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 3" body lift , the bds 4 1/2" lift which came with spacers for the rear , lift keys and I ordered skyjackers soft ride 2 1/2 " lift coil springs for the rear the part # is C25r .... the coil springs are awesome real nice ride not stiff but not real soft and squishy... If I remember correctly the front measured 47 1/2" and the rear is at 47 3/4"...
what brand did you do with on the Body lift? Both Performance Accessories and Zone says its doesn't work on the Denali's

Chano Garcia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys just wanted to start a thread about lifting an escalade why lift an escalade u ask ??? WHY NOT... I looked for three months trying to find a lift for my wife's 2003 awd escalade called around pro comp,skyjacker,cst,etc. ALL of them told me it was not possible ..The rudest one by far were the people at pro comp anyway so I finally found BDS they sell a kit specifically for awd escalade/Denali 4 1/2" and a 6 1/2"with our without autoride I personally went with the 4 1/2" lift and had a 3" body lift on it already it's pricey and man is it a pain in the A$$ to install but the overall outcome is worth it... so this is proof to all the people who were told it's not possible... some of u may have already known about this but I for one did not and I've owned 4 lifted vehicles that I've lifted myself just new to the awd world...
Do you know if I’m ditching the air ride if I can just buy a kit for non Autoride

Chano Garcia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The 3" body lift , the bds 4 1/2" lift which came with spacers for the rear , lift keys and I ordered skyjackers soft ride 2 1/2 " lift coil springs for the rear the part # is C25r .... the coil springs are awesome real nice ride not stiff but not real soft and squishy... If I remember correctly the front measured 47 1/2" and the rear is at 47 3/4"...
Did you ditch Autoride? If so did you buy a non auto ride kit?

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ditch Autoride? If so did you buy a non auto ride kit?

There’s various was to ditch Autoride a few places sell a complete kit new shocks & rear springs and some kinda setup to turn the warning lights off, or you can get the rear springs of your choice, Z71, lowered, stock Tahoe springs, and get the shocks of your choice and pull the RTD fuse or wire in resistors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chano Garcia

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There’s various was to ditch Autoride a few places sell a complete kit new shocks & rear springs and some kinda setup to turn the warning lights off, or you can get the rear springs of your choice, Z71, lowered, stock Tahoe springs, and get the shocks of your choice and pull the RTD fuse or wire in resistors

I’m wanting to buy a 6 inch lift. They have auto ride and non Autoride. Will non Autoride fit if I ditch the Autoride. Just wanna be sure springs and all fit where they are supposed to and aren’t different.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m wanting to buy a 6 inch lift. They have auto ride and non Autoride. Will non Autoride fit if I ditch the Autoride. Just wanna be sure springs and all fit where they are supposed to and aren’t different.

I’m not too familiar with lifts just lowering and stock height but if you were to get the non Autoride one I’d think you’d be better off, cause the stock Autoride shocks have a lil movement in them for the rear leveling so if u don’t want that I’d think the non auto ride ones would work, hopefully the OP chimes in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9