Lifted AT4?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I was trying to say in my earlier post (but seems I failed to actually type what I was thinking) is the air ride equipped at4 can be lifted up to 2" in offroad mode and that's probably what whoever the OP talked to meant by "the at4 is lifted already." They most likely assume he has air

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would assume the AT4 would come level from the factory because my 2022 Tahoe Z71 did. My rear wheel well is only .25” higher. Same for my wife’s 22 Suburban Z71. I see people doing front levels on Z71’s when the truck already comes level! All you’re doing is a Carolina Squat by adding a front level to a Z71.

Rant over…

3rdGen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You can level and AT4 rather easily. I did some research on it and there are a couple of options out there to get a leveled stance. Ready lift is one, the have a leveling kit. I’m going to be using their 3” lift on the wife’s new AT4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26