Lift kits for 1995 Chevy Tahoe K1500 2 door 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YachtRockermen

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 1995 Chevy Tahoe 2 door 4x4 k1500 and I'm looking into a lift kit. I don't think I want to go past like a 4 inch lift. I would like to be able to clear bigger tires probably no bigger then 30's. I don't like rough country stuff all I've ever heard about them is that its inexpensive but doesn't really hold up long term. I looking for any suggestions for a descent kit or do I save my pennies for a mid to long travel suspension build? goal for the truck is to have the suspension capability to move fast on the Sliver lake Sand dunes and be able to hold its own on the trails.

(now that I'm writing this is sounds like I need to look into Ultra 4 styled suspension)

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Arnt the stock tires bigger than that?

you should post this in the correct section. Most likely will get better results.

good luck! The family and i hit up silver lake sand dunes at least once every year... love that place!

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, nice looking rig. You may want to post in the 1995 section as this is the 2015+ section. They are a little different. One of the moderators may move you when they see this post. @Miami-Dade

Last edited: