Lift Kit suggestions 96 2dr Tahoe ls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Herman_B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Recently purchased a 96 2dr Tahoe and have been looking at the market for lift kits that maintain factory ride quality while also not putting too much stress on front end components. Was seriously thinking of getting the 2.5” skyjacker lift but I see mostly 6” lifts online for the truck, anyone know of any good lifts that are about 2”?

**Also doing a carpet overhaul and audio upgrade I will be trying to post pictures as I go.

YAMBAG

Reaction score
Im running the RCX kit in my 98 2 door. I am running 5" lift blocks in the rear. The front is cranked to level it. It rides good on 305/55/20s

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
my 2 door is on a 6" rcx and it rides .... ok. the rcx shocks are garbage and i will prob be ditching the rcx for a fts if i ever start working on it again. i think if u did the rcx and only needed the 4" that it would prob ride much better!

OP
OP
H

Herman_B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with the 2 inch lift from Skyjacker?? Been looking all over the web on real life reviews but can’t get a straight answer, i just want to retain my ride quality as much as I can with out doing a crazy high lift

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11