lift help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

billy69tahoe

Reaction score
:emotions122:whats up guys? i gotta 95 4 door,im gonna run 33's and i want to do like a 5" lift.so this is what im thinkin,3"body (i know,but i dont really care about seeing the frame) and keys for the front and 2"blocks for the rear. do you think i will achieve the 5 inches? i just dont know how much the keys will really give me.ive heard up to inches. thanks for ur help guys.

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Either just do a body lift or buy a good 6'' suspension kit.

Dont waste time/ money on keys, They suck.

They ride terrible , and adversley affect your front end, quickly wearing out your ball joints/tierods.

I used to have green keys on my duramax before my Tuff countrty lift.

The keys made it look good, but my ride was shit and i broke 2 sets of tie rods and bent a centerlink while in 4wheel drive cuz of those damn keys!

OP
OP
billy69tahoe

billy69tahoe

Reaction score
what about lift spindles? i have seen them for sale but havent heard anybody talk about them. btw,im trying to get it lifted kinda cheap.(damn wife).

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
spindles are for a 4x2. Keys are not needed for the OBS trucks, you can crank the stock keys with no problem...if not the bars are shot. I do agree with tim z though, get a true suspension lift, you will be much happier

OP
OP
billy69tahoe

billy69tahoe

Reaction score
i thought thats what they were for but some retard wanted to argue with me...maybe i can find a2" or 3" suspension lift and throw a body lift on top of that!!!

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you are going for a 2-3, go a little more with a 6"....trust me, you will regret not doing so later

BlackedOutHoe

Low & Slow
Reaction score
Depending on what rims you want to run (offset wise) you can run 33's on your truck now. I use to run 33x12.50x15's on 15x8 rims with no lift at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne