Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tdunc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just bought a 2015 Tahoe LT and am looking to put new tires/wheels on it. I already found wheels that I like but I have no idea how to go about figuring out what size I need. Never dealt with anything like this but want to learn. I am interested in the Fuel Off Road Maverick Model D537 but don't know what size to get. But also, I am not sure how what size tires and what kind of tires to get. BUT ALSO, would changing them require a leveling kit? I don't necessarily want to life the truck any higher.

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score

play with this...pay attention to each movement. you can easily search factory wheel spec from ebay or other sources

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just bought a 2015 Tahoe LT and am looking to put new tires/wheels on it. I already found wheels that I like but I have no idea how to go about figuring out what size I need. Never dealt with anything like this but want to learn. I am interested in the Fuel Off Road Maverick Model D537 but don't know what size to get. But also, I am not sure how what size tires and what kind of tires to get. BUT ALSO, would changing them require a leveling kit? I don't necessarily want to life the truck any higher.
Post up a photo of the wheels and tires that are on your Tahoe. Do you want a larger wheel diameter and keep the same size tire or go higher? Do you want your new wheels to stick out more than the original ones? Answers to these questions beget more questions to further fine tune your desires.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Willis12345