leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

customlll

Reaction score
I am planning to install a leveling kit with 3" front and 1" rear lift and get my factory 22" Tahoe LTZ wheels powder coated black and use LT285/50R22 Nitto Terra Grapplers. What would be the best leveling kit? And will I have any rubbing issues?

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 3"F/1"R leveling kit will give you a slight cali lean, which is maybe the look you are going for, 2.5"/1" will be "level", in which case the CMM kit is very popular.

I feel like I've seen some threads on here, but I'm not exactly sure what 3" front kits people used, tho you should mindful of CV angles above 2.5" level if you have 4x4.

Shouldn't have rubbing issues w/ a 2.5" or larger lift/level w/ 33" tires, wheel specs may or may not play a part in that tho

edit: I just noticed this under 2015+, still not used to this subforum being up top, I was speaking about NNBS

Last edited:

Silverado MAX

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what you go with, looking to do the same thing to my Tahoe. Subscribed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons