Leveling kit, tires, wheels, grill installed- 2015 Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MichaelSE

2010 2500
Reaction score
Looks excellent. Completely changed the look of the Yukon. Are you planning to remove or trim the air dam?

Demer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got everything installed, must say I am very pleased how it turned out. Here are the specs:

2.5" SuspensionMaxx leveling kit
285/60/20 Goodyear Duratracs
Chrome snowflake wheels

@Denton I have to say that that looks absolutely amazing and is exactly the look I am going for!

Now that you've had that setup for a couple of months how do you like it?
Do you have any rubbing?
Did you do anything to the rear of the vehicle?
Did you get your speedometer adjusted?
How does your Yukon ride now vs stock?
Anything you now wish you would have done differently?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denton-Yukon looks incredible, well done! I'm also interested to hear your opinions on the ride quality vs stock and whether or not you also did anything to the rear......

tomsquad418

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any update on this?

Do your 285s rub? I am doing the 2.5 Suspension Maxx kit and am having trouble deciding in between 285/60/20s, 285/65/20, 295/60/20s, and 305/55/20. I want an AT tire an am considering Toyo AT 2, Toyo RT, Nitto Terra Grappler G2, and their new tire, MT ATs, Duratracs, and BFG KOs. Any insight?

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So from what you have written the 2.5 lift in front now has your front end .5 higher then the rear? If so do you have your autolevel consistently on pumping up the rear end .

Glocksub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So from what you have written the 2.5 lift in front now has your front end .5 higher then the rear? If so do you have your autolevel consistently on pumping up the rear end .

Based on what I've seen, a 2.5 only on the front is going to put most trucks higher than the rear. I've seen several do the 2.5 frt/1.5 rear with a level result though.

Some with the just the 2in appear to be level but added weight in the cargo area or via a trailer are going to put it nose high.

Adam10532

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to do this to my 2016 Yukon Denali XL but I would also like to do a one-and-a-half lift in the back but from what I've seen I can't find a company that can compensate for the added length needed for the arms that activate the autoride system

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout

Latest posts