Lets talk MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Newly joined here, currently ordered 2022 Tahoe just this weekend and wanted to get a feel on how everyone is doing as far as price concerns and to see if I am paying too much. I ordered 2022 Tahoe premier plus premium package with black bowtie and name. What dealer asking is straight up MSRP, no discount and I have to wait weeks. I have called other dealers in the region and most of them are asking dealer addon on top of MSRP so I guess I am glad to find one that is willing to go with just MSRP? How is everyone doing??
I Paid MSRP +Tax/Title/License on my 2022 Yukon Denali (Basically the Ultimate Package without Rear Entertainment, otherwise has every option incl air ride, tech package, etc). I am located in MN. There are couple around the MPLS area that are adding $2500-5K markups but most if you call are doing that on stock that a person ordered and backed out on. If you order, most are doing MSRP in the MPLS area.

Edit: I should add that most of the trucks getting the markups are the Ultimate Packages as they were hard to come by for a while. Especially when looking at lightly used 2021's. They are listing for $5-10K over sticker with about 5-15K miles on them... insanity.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989